Monday, March 7, 2011

The Joys of Spring

Well, spring is arriving and so is the rain. And so is the pain. And stiffness. And fatigue. And the desire to just give up! We have had so much rain the White River is 5 ft ABOVE flood level. I would seriously love to understand how exactly rain and humidity affects our bodies and causes all of this pain. I am well aware Physicians knows this occurs, so why on earth hasnt someone invented a medication to counteract this horrible side effect of nature???? I have a whole bag of meds to counteract other side effects of Lupus and RA. The reason gripe, is because am hurting so badly and so stiff every movement I make is utterly painful. My muscle relaxers and pain meds are not working! Rainy periods have always been the downfall of me. Unfortunately, have a lot of money so I can not afford to move my family to Arizona, although that is what I would like to do  at this point. will be starting a new drug tomorrow Called Enbrel. If any of you have or is using the drug please let me know how your results from this treatment have been.

No comments: