Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Bad day

Well, today was another bad day. I have a love/hate relationhip with my Immunosupressant drug. I know its working, I have the bloodwork to prove it, but it makes me so sick! I feel horrible for a day or two after I take it. Considering I take it every 4 to 5 days, that doesn't leave very many good days each week. I average 2 to 3. I still can't figure out why I have such a hard time going to sleep when I am so exhausted. It doesn't make sense. My health must be diminishing physically because my 14 year old has reverted back to a toddler. He wants hugs and kisses all the time. Not that I am complaining. It just worries me. I don't want him to be scared, or worry too much about me. He told me this morning before school that he didn't want to leave me at home alone all day. I must have looked horrible! LoL being a parent is hard enough without having a chronic illness on top of it! Brings in a whole other bag of problems. I try to stay upbeat, joke around, constantly cook for them, but there are times when I can not force myself to get up to go to the bathroom. I want to cry most of the time. I have been fighting hard for over almost two years now and I am still not in remission yet. It scares me. I just want to be normal again......
Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

No comments: