Monday, January 25, 2010

Insomnia

Well, another sleepless night came and went. It is 7 AM and I have not slept a wink. Getting very frustrated with whole no-sleep thing! Does anyone else with SLE have this problem?
The swelling in my neck is almost gone. Last Tuesday night my neck started swelling around 10 PM and by 3 AM Wednesday morning I could not hardly swallow liquids. I spent the day in the ER only to find out it was the lupus causing it. I have had legs and arms swell up twice the size they should be, but I never thought my neck could or would also. Needless to say, I was a bit scared. The swelling started in the left side of my neck, wrapped around the front of my neck and then spread down into my my left shoulder along my collar bone. It was a trip and a half, let me tell you. One I hope I never have to go on again.
Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

No comments: